venerdì 30 marzo 2012

And from darkness, it came back...

Hello folks,

today, I am writing to you from Dresden, Germany. A few notes: city is truly nice, I would not have expected that. Despite the fact that I have to work a bit too much here, it really looks nice.

Also, I tried some excellent bread here. I would have never expected "Ze Germanz" to have some edible items so good. Nice :)

And now...how to say it?

Well the blog is about to be resurrected from the oblivion it was resting. It really went on and off since its inception in 2010, and now is one of the moments in which it is coming back. Hopefully, for good.

Why? well there are BIG news a head. Real big. But I will explain soon. In the meanwhile, stay tuned.


"Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, always ask yourself: WHY am I doing that?"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento