giovedì 13 dicembre 2012

Death, resurrection, death, resurrection...the circle of life, on a blog

And so...the blog resurrects again. After 7 months in my new Job and in my new relaxing life in Switzerland, I realise that I have so much more energies than before.

it took me a few months to fully recharge, after I left mcKinsey, because, in the end, I consider my work as extremely light, but it is still 10 hours a day. To some, it might look a lot of work yet...I am trained, and I can definitely manage.

As such, even accounting for the fact that I have to prepare my dinner and clean the house, I am realising that i have a couple of completely spare hours a day. And, most importantly, not dying at work everyday, I have the energy to do something.

But what?

Gym is an option. I do it, but it's really boring. And....not entirelysatisfactory.

Playing computer games the other option. And i did! but now I am satisfied...

TV shows...up to date now as well...

so, writing! that is a good solution! creative and fun!

and btw, didn't i have a blog? yep!

So here it is. I think it is now at its third resurrection...hopefully I will be more constant!

aaannnd....the topics will change slightly. I feel more down to ground now...so no more philosophy (maybe some times...) and more "concrete topics"

Follow meeee!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento